May also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us however, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include : (a) registering for an account : (b) entering sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties : (d) sending us a message : (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and or products you have requested from us. We also gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
May also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from and affiliates
Does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
May, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to y those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to the and required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
May disclose your personal information, without notice if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on or the site : (b) protect and defend the rights of and or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of or the public.
In connection with any personal information, we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applied to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of y personal information. To opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, visit this Web page
May keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within in order to determine what services are popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising to customers whose behavior indicates that they an interested in a particular subject area.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by This information can include your address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the website
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will :
• Delete your personal information from our records and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
• Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to :
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product red conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the con our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity: or prosecute those responsible for activity :
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality :
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech or exercise another right provided for by law,
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act,
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other appl ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us :
• Comply with an existing legal obligation, or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provide information
Does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age o thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners by contacting here:
– Web page :
– Email :
Welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that has not adhered to this Statement, please contact at :
Email Address :
Telephone number :
Effective as of May 21, 2021